ricklongo's picture
By: ricklongo, Rick Longo
Oct 26 2011 9:04am

First of all, some introductions are in order. My name is Ricardo Longo (you can call me Rick) and I'm a 28-year old gamer from Salvador, Brazil.

Some five or so years ago, job, studies, and other commitments started preventing me from attending the sacred weekend tournaments at my local store - which prompted me to start playing online. Needless to say, I became quite the enthusiast of no-pants MTG, and since then I pretty much only touch physical cards during Brazilian Nationals. Thanks to planeswalker points, I will have to start attending paper events again if I want to keep qualifying, but that's neither here nor there.

Drafting is one of my passions, and a while ago I started recording my forays into online limited play, which is a pretty good way to start paying more attention to your picks and decision-making process. My friend Robson Silveira suggested that, since I'm already doing this, I should not let this material go to waste - and so I booted Camtasia, entered a 4-3-2-2 Innistrad queue, and now here I am.

If you like draft videos (and don't mind a little funny accent to go with them), then this is right up your alley. I intend to post draft videos covering the many limited archetypes, and it's only fitting that my first go includes my two favorite colors: white and blue. I welcome suggestions and comments, and I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed getting that MVP rare card with constructed applications pack 2 pick 6.

Drafting / Deckbuilding

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

I watched about 1/2 of this by walkerdog at Wed, 10/26/2011 - 12:21
walkerdog's picture

I watched about 1/2 of this before work. Good videos so far.

I love listening to this. :) by Gardevi at Wed, 10/26/2011 - 17:41
Gardevi's picture

I love listening to this. :)

Heh, I cringe when I listen by ricklongo at Wed, 10/26/2011 - 19:33
ricklongo's picture

Heh, I cringe when I listen to myself mispronounce stuff like "tribute". :P

you have the same amount of by this isnt the n... at Wed, 10/26/2011 - 21:24
this isnt the name i chose's picture

you have the same amount of mispronounced words as the native english speakers. Strong accent but nobody should have any issues understanding you.

Good job.

Well done by robsonsmith at Wed, 10/26/2011 - 22:52
robsonsmith's picture

Well done, Rick. I'm glad to see your video here.
An advice to all drafters around here: take care with Ricklongo. The guy is a machine!

I like it by JXClaytor at Thu, 10/27/2011 - 08:28
JXClaytor's picture

Very nice effort.

Bom Trabalho by apaulogy at Thu, 10/27/2011 - 12:55
apaulogy's picture

Você fala Inglês muito bem e parece ser talentoso com limitada. Muito Obrigada. Mais vídeos, por favor.

Your English is probably better than my Portuguese...

Nowadays one can acquisition by winner at Sat, 02/07/2015 - 00:57
winner's picture

Nowadays one can acquisition abounding added appropriate humans afar from those celebrities.These are the humans who are cutting Swiss watches.Of backward one can acquisition of http://www.calldefender.co.uk all acclaimed Swiss watches and these Swiss watches are crafted so anxiously that one just cannot accomplish out any aberration amid them and the a apperceive about Swiss watches and they too accept not been able to acquaint if the watch is a swiss or a accurate one.Aback in the acceptable old days,humans did not bother too abundant about the watches they acclimated to http://www.yha-travel-insurance.co.uk wear.