thewoof2's picture
By: thewoof2, Christopher Gallon
Nov 17 2014 1:00pm

What is the current state of MTGO in YOUR opinion?  Respond to this survey and I will post all the results for the entire community to see.  Before jumping in few critical points I want to make:

1. Please take the time to complete everyone!  We need to hear from people that love the new client (v4) as much as those that dislike it.  I want to avoid the squeaky wheel syndrome where only those upset respond and those content do not.
  2. This is anonymous.  I do ask for MTGO user names to ensure valid responses but I will never share specific results or any user names.
  3. Aggregate results will be made public.  I am going to share the results to be totally transparent, I am not going to synthesize a message from the results without sharing the base data.
  4. Just make a gut call.  Some questions might not fit you specifically but all are required, just pick the one that most closely resembles how you feel.  I am not a professional survey maker so bear with my questions.
  5. Goal.  I am going to repeat, the goal of the survey is to understand current thoughts by you the community and to share them to HELP Magic Online.  I believe transparency and feedback is paramount in progress as I have stated which is why I am doing this article series.

SURVEY

Lastly, feel free to pass the survey on to your friends that play Magic Online or in other forums.  The more votes by specific personas the greater the statistical significance of the results will be.  This is the direct link to share: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nqllBSWxnSj5z_LVGY-q7s9HByd6ILjmrqUdtVkT4fM/viewform?usp=send_form

Survey will be open for maybe a week or so, please respond as soon as you can!

Woof

Nice survey! The only by Mundisv at Mon, 11/17/2014 - 14:01
Mundisv's picture

Nice survey! The only complain I have is "I don't know option" because I was forced to vote on multiplayer I have never played or seen.

I made a similar comment at by Rerepete at Mon, 11/17/2014 - 14:21
Rerepete's picture

I made a similar comment at the end of the survey as Mundisv.

Thanks for putting the time to create this Woof. Hopefully you will get significant amounts of responses to draw statistical information from.

thanks guys! I will change by thewoof2 at Mon, 11/17/2014 - 22:12
thewoof2's picture

thanks guys! I will change that because I have a feeling many might not have played multiplayer. I will remove your answers to those questions as well. If others have a similar concern let me know!

Why not make it an optional by Paul Leicht at Mon, 11/17/2014 - 22:49

Why not make it an optional section? Multiplayer is certainly a very important aspect of the client for many players.

Yes this is what I did. I by thewoof2 at Mon, 11/17/2014 - 22:53
thewoof2's picture

Yes this is what I did. I meant I will remove the two people above who didn't want to respond to that question.

With Rolex watches on your by winner at Sat, 11/29/2014 - 00:54
winner's picture

With Rolex watches on your wrist,the girls themselves will http://www.foodmotionclips.co.uk access you.The watch you are cutting is by itself a appearance account and it tells these women a lot about your taste.Women adopt men who advance their lives asperous and boxy and it is amazing to apperceive that those who abrasion Rolexwatches on their wrist do arise asperous and tough.You accept http://www.foodmotionclips.co.uk/hublot-cuk-87 invested a baronial sum in the clothes you abrasion and to woo the babe of your life,you accept aswell assassin one of the classiest cars but what about the watch? Good and accounted watches are not accessible for appoint and it is at such moments that the Rolex watches advice you out of a bound spot.

Finding artist shoes by winner at Sat, 11/29/2014 - 01:09
winner's picture

Finding artist shoes requires a agog eye,as abounding knock-offs are of inferior quality.Shop at best food and acreage sales to acquisition handbags with admonition from http://www.probirt.com/receive.asp a able and claimed angel adviser in this chargeless video on fashion.They are just beating offs that they advertise on the streets,they attending that loose,you can acquisition absolutely acceptable ones if you go to http://www.andrewsandandrews.com/pagedown.asp like absolutely old food that accept like you apperceive like affair food like,you will acquisition acceptable there.